Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Monday Minefield

After almost no sleep Sunday night, Monday was a war. Kevin was accusing me of changing his morphine doe arbitrary. I reminded him that he was the one who constantly changes the amount, and that he could stop the control games or go to the hospital. He has been at me for the last few days constantly. I hit the boiling point and he knew I meant it. My mom and sister were here for this wonderful display. I went outside and Teresa went in to Kevin. I know that I should not get so angry, yet he know exactly what to do to infuriate me. Anyway he has started taking the morphine correctly, and slept through the night!!! Dave and I actually got more than 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep!!! Only those of you with new babies know what I am talking about. Kevin is septic. The illness is progressing, I do not see him lasting through the weekend.
Kenny

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear all that you both are going through.

    ReplyDelete