Sunday, August 23, 2009

Kevn holds court

Kevin has been visited and contacted by so many people it is wonderful to know that he is in so many lives and will be remembered by so many. He is really enjoying all the attention. He would never admit it but he loves to be the center of attention. When he is sitting or laying on his side and everyone else in the room is standing or sitting await ting his response I wonder if I should get him a tiaerra and scepter to anoint the chosen ones. I would give him a sward but I would easily end up on the wrong end of that situation! He is feeling the infection proceed up further into his abdomen and feel the bubbles from it . The pain is mainly on his right side, and lower region. I have asked him if he is changing his mind and he assured me no. He is convinced he wont last past Tuesday. I told him he has never been on time in his life so what makes him think he will be now? It is almost 10 am and he is still sleeping but needs to eat breakfast, so I am off to do his bidding.
Kenny

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean about him never being on time in his life. I have fond memories of those college days.

    ReplyDelete