Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Doctors

We visited with the Urologist yesterday, the wound is healing and I was able to get the catherader taken out (hurrah!!). The original wound is completely healed and the new incesion has closed about 50%. Tommorrow I have an MRI, blood work, Oncologist appt, and the first appt with Colo-Rectal surgon since the hospital. They think I might have a fissure in my rectum that is contribuiting to the infections. My immune system is still whacked out enough that either I have inernal hemmoroids or warts. I have been sleeping alot this time around and it appears to be helping with the healing process. The speach therapy I took in the extended care facility has really paid off. Other than just before I take my meds my speech is clearer. We will not be done with appointments until late tomorrow so I will post the results of the MRI on Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. I can understand the fissure, been there done that.

    ReplyDelete