Sunday, May 15, 2011

Summer plans change

I am taking over the van driver position for Charlie for the next 3 months. He is due to be back at the beginning of August. I am going to put the money I am making away and do something for me like going to the big Ford show in Michigan. I am still unsure about this. I am making decisions that are all for me and am happy about it. Once again I am helping others but have put limits on it. One thing I have decided to do is make sure my needs are always in my planning and acceptance of other things. I am getting ready to head to a car show and swap meet today in Ofallon Il. I am planning my future and doing it so that I am happy alone but could include someone if it happens. I am making my life about me and realizing that it is o k to do so.
Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment