Sunday, May 01, 2011

All over again

Been a busy week. Keith, Kevin's brother was sent to the hospital on Easter with seizures. Before the week was out he had large tumour removed and it is the same type of brain cancer Kevin had. The mass was in a different location so the effects are different, and the stranger thing is he had this while Kevin was still alive! He has a better prognosis than Kevin so a little hope is there.
The memories it has brought back have not been bad. I can look back now and see that more like a movie. I can look at what was happening and better understand why Kevin and I did the things we did and made the decisions we made. I can also look back and not just remember the devastation. Through it all we had each other, and the love we shared. The love is still there now and I believe it always will be.
that was Sunday to Thursday on Friday my sisters husband had a triple heart bypass. He is recovering nicely and so far has had no complications. I leave on Tuesday for Phoenix and a road trip back with Ed in a 26 ft box truck!

No comments:

Post a Comment