Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cruze into summer

Back at Food Outreach for 2 weeks now and getting back into the swing of it. Katie has arrived and they are all her for good now. Keith continues to do well has started his treatments and is in good spirits. Time flies and I am going to be 43 2 weeks form today! I have thought about what I want to do and really just want to spend the weekend alone, possibly out of town. Chicago sounds like a good option. I am staying on top of my work outs as well weight and sugars are stable and I am pleased with the results of the past 4 months. I have lost almost 25 pounds and feel better than I have in years. I have a lot of the old self confidence back about my appearance as well. Time to get some more work done around the house and get ready for tomorrow.
Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment