Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sprin is getting hot

I have been on the first date since Kevin and I first met 15 years ago on Saturday. I had a great time and hope he did too. Tonight I have another, different man, and am looking forward to it. I thought no one would ever be interested in my 41 year old, overweight, out of shape, self again. In the last week things are certainly turning around. I no longer feel that I am close to scarring small children, when I am not meaning too anyway. I can feel my since of humor returning and realizing around others more and more. I am feeling truly alive again, and it feels good. I have no idea what the future holds for me, but I will take it as it comes. I have never thought love could happen to me again, and still really don't. I am content with my life of living alone, and am quickly realizing that the alone is not lonely. I am building a full life all by myself, something I have never done before. I really was not sure if I could to tell the truth. Life is taking me in directions that I never thought I would or could go in.
Life can carry me for a while, I had to carry it for so long I think it is time for me to sit back relax and let come what may.

No comments:

Post a Comment