Friday, July 02, 2010

Moving forward and going out

Have been having some social life as of late. We have went to dinner a couple of times with a man I met last week and have had a couple of nice dinners with. Have met a few other people that I have went out with and enjoyed as well. It is getting easier to look as someone as themselves and not comparing them to Kevin. I still do but usually catch myself. I am starting to have more self confidence. I am starting to enjoy meeting new people and not necessarily looking for a partner but someone to have fun with and not limiting myself to a single guy.
The city is full of men who are interested in me a and me in them so I will have some fun for as long as I want to. I am not sure that the rode to love is before me but if it would be then I would probably attempt a trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment